Want to learn about HUD Homes and how you can buy a HUD- owned home in California?
Please watch my new Video explaining the process and the advantages of buying a HUD owned Home.
A few advantages when Buying a HUD owned home:
- FHA Appraisals are completed on HUD homes before they are listed for sale. Often times, the homes are listed for sale at or below the appraised value!
- If you utilize FHA financing, you can use the appraisal completed by HUD saving you hundreds of dollars!
- Termite reports are provided and section 1 repairs are completed by the seller when using FHA loans.
- Property Condition Reports (which are similar to a home inspection) are provided to you by HUD at no cost saving you hundreds of dollars!
- HUD will pay up to $4000 towards lead based paint remediation when the buyer uses FHA financing!
- Only owner occupants can make offers on HUD owned homes for the first 30 days the home is listed!
If you would like to attend a FREE Live class on How to Buy HUD Homes please visit my link at:
You can read more about the HUD Selling Process at: