We offer “HUD Homebuyer Workshops” for buyers interested on purchasing HUD Homes. Please attend one of our workshops to learn how to buy a HUD-owned property in California.
HUD homes present an amazing opportunity for those looking to SAVE MONEY when buying a home in Southern California. Below are just few of the benefits of buying a HUD home:
- Appraisals are completed on HUD homes before they are listed for sale. Often times, the homes are listed for sale at or below the appraised value!
- If you utilize FHA financing, you can use the appraisal completed by HUD saving you hundreds of dollars!
- Termite reports are provided and section 1 repairs are completed by the seller when using FHA loans.
- Property Condition Reports (which are similar to a home inspection) are provided to you by HUD at no cost saving you hundreds of dollars!
- HUD will pay up to $4000 towards lead based paint remediation when the buyer uses FHA financing!
- Only owner occupants can make offers on HUD owned homes for the first 30 days the home is listed!
Please join us on at the Library to learn more about the process and benefits of buying a HUD home. This event is completely free of charge.
What: FREE HUD Homebuyer Workshop
Where: Aliso Viejo Library, 1 Journey, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Time: Aug 25 at 7:00 pm
For more information, please call Jesse at (949) 306-8416
Please contact me at JMadison.Realtor@gmail.com to register for one of our “HUD Homebuyer Workshops” near you.
Or register online at: http://freehudworkshop.eventbrite.com/